Saturday, June 7, 2008
Lock up Gordo
How about these?
- Somebody who holds office despite not having been elected
- Promised people a referendum on the Lisbon treaty and went back on his word
- Signed away his country's few remaining powers of self-government on the sly
- Appoints tenth-rate nonentities to high office, so there are no threats to him
- Hangs out with Communists and fellow travellers
- Never done an honest job, produced a good, or sold a service, in his life
Get the cuffs ready, we're off to arrest Gordo himself!
See what the Supreme Leader has to say